Best used for Flood. Water Damage, and Building Surveys because of its long and thick feature, the Tramex Relative Humidity Probes also offers an advanced and re-usable feature which lets professionals check moisture content on building structures. The probes, which house the latest Hygro-i2 technology, measure Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dewpoint temperature and grains per pound humidity ratio. The probes can be used for the evaluation of moisture conditions of wall and cavity structures as well as ambient air conditions within the building envelope. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes on the market. The conﬁdence in knowing you are testing with the best and fastest RH probe brings reliability and peace of mind to a whole new level.
Available for CMEX5, CMEX2, MRH3 and DL-RHTX.
- Fast Acclimation and Temperature response time.
- Proven robustness, Durable and Reusable.
- Best in class accuracy and reliable, even at high RH >90%.
- Measures giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-2º over 0ºC to 90 ºC (32ºF to 194ºF)