Mask & Filter is not included. Please refer to our range of CleanSpace Masks & Filters available.
CleanSpace ULTRA (CST1010), the newest member of CleanSpace Technology’s lineup of cutting-edge respiratory protection solutions, has been specifically designed for industrial applications that demand water tolerance (IP Rating 65). Acting as a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR), CleanSpace ULTRA provides exceptional safeguarding against dust and gas-related airborne dangers. Its unique advantage lies in its comfort and ease of use, as it eliminates the need for hoses or cumbersome waist-mounted battery packs. Additionally, it incorporates AirSensit™ technology and connectivity features.
CleanSpace ULTRA is suitable for industries such as:
- Stone, cement and concrete handling with wet cutting
- Metal fabrication and welding
- Chemical or biological material handling
- Maintenance and cleaning in wastewater sector
- Grain and food handling
- High dust environments; mining and quarry
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mould Remediation
- Lightweight and compact PAPR design for comfortable extended wear
- AirSensit™ Technology offers optimized fan acoustics for clear communication
- No cumbersome hoses or heavy waist-mounted battery packs for enhanced comfort and ease of use
- Long run time of at least 12 hours and high peak airflow of 230 L/min
- Compatible with both half-face and full-face masks, as well as various particulate and gas filters
- User-friendly modern design with minimal parts, no belts or hoses, and durability for tough workplaces
- Clips designed to facilitate easy use with gloved hands
- AirSensit™ Technology provides positive pressure and breath-responsive airflow
- Connectivity features include battery management, automated Mask Fit Check, and Intelligent Management Filter Technology
- CleanSpace ULTRA connectivity enables safety and site managers to access online tools for safety, compliance, and performance management of respiratory protection programs
- Fully approved by NIOSH, CE, UKCA, and AS/NZS1716 standards.
- The CST Ultra Power model has IP65 rating, where the CST Pro model does not.
- 1x CleanSpace ULTRA Power System Unit
- 1x PAF-1101 Charger
- 1x CST1019 Neck Support Small
- 1x CST1020 Neck Support Medium
- 1x Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Mask & Filter is not included. Please refer to our range of CleanSpace masks & filters available.