The SteamVac Max 220 sizzler is a sturdy, reliable & portable carpet cleaning machine, jam-packed with additional features to help you complete a professional-grade carpet cleaning finish on upholstery and carpet. It can serve both as a steam cleaning machine as well as a water/liquid extractor. It can be used for steam cleaning carpet & uphostery, water extraction for flooded properties, liquid extraction for jobs requiring a hose/pressure clean of an area or for black & grey water extraction (ensure machine’s waste tank is thoroughly cleaned with appropriate chemicals afterwards).
The features and benefits include:
- Non-marking wheels & castors
- Sizzler inline heating system constructed with a solid aluminium core and separate heating coil, along with a 3000 PSI rated stainless steel heating tube.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, making it easy to manoeuvre.
- Marine-grade fibreglass body with 12-year guarantee and clear dome design.
- Can operate without water, preventing damage if run dry.
- Exclusive cool air intake for vacuum motors, extending their lifespan.
- 100% Australian Made, ensuring quality and support for local manufacturing.
- Largest water capacity among machines of its size.
- Inbuilt sizzler inline heating system, maintaining hot water up to 90°C for upholstery and boosting heat for carpet cleaning.
- Built-in mufflers for both air inlets and exhausts for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty aluminum sub-frame and unique float valve shut off system for waste tank, providing better capacity and vacuum motor protection.
- High-quality 220 PSI diaphragm pump for efficient operation.
SteamVac, has been at the forefront of revolutionizing the carpet cleaning industry since 1977. Renowned for manufacturing highly reliable, energy-efficient, and easy-to-maintain electric portable carpet and hard-surface cleaning systems, SteamVac has established itself as the top choice in Australia for carpet, upholstery, and hard surface cleaning equipment. With a commitment to quality and a reputation for excellence, SteamVac remains dedicated to providing the most advanced and efficient cleaning solutions on the market today.
Please note: The machine requires the use of 2 or 4 jet wand, a GVAC Extraction hose, a solution hose and any reliable extension power cable . Please refer to our range of SteamVac products available on the website for these additional accessories.